Mercasa Little Italy Eatery Bolognese Lasagna (full pan)
$40.00 / each
Our most popular lasagna - an 8 layer traditional Abruzzese lasagna made with thin handmade pasta sheets, a rich bolognese meat sauce, and freshly grated mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- serves 6-9
- cook from frozen
- conventional oven safe
- serve hot
- Preheat oven to 400 F (204 C)
- Remove plastic wrap and label - DO NOT REMOVE FOIL LID
- Heat on the middle rack of a pre-heated oven. Let cook for 110 minutes.
- If you like a crispy lasagna then remove lid completely and cook for an additional 15 minutes. If you like a moist lasagna then disregard this step and leave the lid on for the final 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut, Serve and Enjoy!
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Keep frozen prior to use. Do not refreeze thawed product. Cook thoroughly. The product is cooked when internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Be sure to protect your hands when handling a cooked tray of lasagna. Use caution when removing the foil lid because the edges can be sharp.
COOK FROM FROZEN IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
About Mercasa Little Italy Eatery
Mercasa Little Italy Eatery is Brantford's only fast casual Italian restaurant.
← back to Mercasa Little Italy Eatery